Woot!  We saw Shane & Shane in concert again this year!  If you've never heard of them, check them out.  You will love them!  My favorite album is Clean, but they're coming out with a new album soon too.

The picture makes me laugh because my Matt looks like he should be one of the Shanes with his hat and matching red striped shirt and all. :)

The rest of the lovely people in the photo were people from our church that we randomly found at the concert which was an hour away.  It made it a lot more fun to find people that we knew there!

At the concert, Shane B. inspired us to do something that I'm going to tell you about in another blog post soon.  We're very excited about it!

2 comments:

crazybeautifulchaos says:
at: July 29, 2011 at 6:43 PM said...

Hey, I see my SIL in that picture :)

Homeschooling Momtographer says:
at: July 29, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

Yes, both of them!